The Health Place
Spirulina Raw Organic Algae -Choose Form
Botanical Name: Brassica Oleracea.
Parts Used: Whole, Spirulina.
Scroll down and choose capsule or powder
Spirulina powder is a source of nutrients that possesses a variety of possible medical uses.
Spirulina algae promotes liveliness in many ways. It may support a healthy immune system response, protect from oxidative stress and possibly supports a healthy inflammatory response in the body. Scientific studies also propose that it may be especially good for supporting a healthy brain, heart, immune system and various bodily functions.
Organic raw Spirulina is a type of live blue-green algae and a natural source of small quantities of iodine/potassium iodide (KI). Iodine is an essential chemical element, used in the production of thyroid hormones that regulate growth and metabolism. Iodine deficiency can lead to an increased risk of pediatric cretinism, mental slowness, lethargy, fatigue, depression, high lipid levels, weight gain, and goiter. Natural sources of potassium iodide (KI) / iodine like that found in spirulina, is absorbed by the body more slowly and safely than synthetic iodine.
Furthermore, spirulina possibly helps to promote an alkaline pH balance and support a healthy immune system. Our Raw Spirulina is organically cultivated far from industrial centers at a GMP and ISO 9001 certified facility located on the lush and pristine Hainan island in the South China Sea.
Spirulina has chlorophyll which is an excellent blood builder, as well as iron. It also has the blue pigment Phycocyanin. Phycocyanin has the ability to grow stem cells in the bone marrow which produce new red and white blood cells. This process is called hematopoiesis.
Organic Spirulina is a B-Vitamin powerhouse and makes a wonderful addition to your pre and post-drinking routine. It's rich in Vitamin B6 which is known to help hangovers, as well as vitamins B1, B2, B3 and more
White Blood Cells
Spirulina is rich in a range of vitamins and minerals essential for maintaining a healthy immune system, like vitamins E, C, and B6. Research finds that spirulina also boosts the production of white blood cells and antibodies that fight viruses and bacteria in your body
Nutritional statistics of Raw Organic Spirulina:
• Holds more nutrition per gram than any other product in the world!
• A 3-gram serving has the same amount of phytonutrients as 5 servings of fruits & vegetables combined
• Contains 300% more calcium than whole milk
• Great for bones, osteoporosis, pediatric development and dietary needs for vegans
• Has 3900% more beta carotene than carrots (a powerful antioxidant that supports a healthy immune system and eyesight)
• Contains 375% more protein than tofu (a necessary building block for muscle tissue and growth)
• Over 200 scientific studies have been done showing the potential health benefits of spirulina
Some possible health benefits and traditional uses of Raw Organic Spirulina Powder may include:
• Highly digestible & gentle on the system
• May support a healthy immune system response
• Rare food source of the essential fatty acid GLA
• May support a healthy inflammatory response
• High in vitamin B-12 & easy-to-absorb iron
• May support optimal cardiovascular health
• May support healthy brain function
• A natural source for RNA
• May support healthy blood sugar levels
• May stimulate healthy heart function
• Natural source of iodine / potassium iodide (KI)
• May help to maintain normal blood pressure levels
• May support healthy liver function
• A natural source of antioxidants
• May have antiviral and antineoplastic properties
• May support healthy energy level & cellular health
• May support healthy pH levels
Constituents of Spirulina include:
• Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium
• Vitamins: Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B-6, Folate, Choline, Vitamin B12, Vitamin A (RAE), Beta carotene, Vitamin A (IU), Vitamin E, Vitamin K
• Amino Acids: Tryptophan, Threonine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Cystine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Valine, Arginine, Histidine, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Proline, Serine
• Fatty Acids: Palmitic acid, Linoleic acid, Alpha-linolenic acid, stearidonic acid (SDA), Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), oic Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), Arachidonic acid (AA)
• Phytochemicals: Chlorophyll, Phycocyanin, Chlorophyll-a, Xanthophyll, Echinenone, Myxoxanthophyll, Canthaxanthin, Diatoxanthin, 3'-hydroxy echinenone, Beta-cryptoxanthin, Oscilla Xanthine, Phycobiliproteins(c-phycocyanin and allophycocyanin)
Suggested Use: Mix 1 to 2 tablespoons with recipes, juice, or add to your favorite smoothie.
Mixing Suggestion: To increase flavor and nutritional profile combine with our organic carrot, organic beetroot and organic freeze dried powders in a smoothie.
• Imported 100% raw from China ✓
• Carefully Packed in Nigeria ✓
• USDA Organic* ✓
• Non-GMO** ✓
• GMP Manufacturing ✓
All our products are 100% natural and processed in a FDA Registered Facility in the USA.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
We would love to hear from you
Do you have a question? A complaint?
Are we doing something really well? Or could we be doing something better?
Contact us below and someone will get right back to you.