The Health Place
Cranberry Powder Organic Freeze-Dried - 100 Grams
Scientific Name: Vaccinium macrocarpon
To encapsulate - please add this item and encapsulating to the cart and drop a note to have it encapsulated.
To teabag- please add this item and teabagging to the cart and drop a note to have it teabagged
Historically, cranberry fruits and leaves were used to support a healthy prostate, beneficial intestinal flora, blood sugar levels, liver, and kidney function.
Urinary Tract Infection
More recently, cranberry has been used as a traditional folk remedy to support a healthy urinary tract.
Bladder Infections and Incontinence
Cram berry reduces the Risk Of "Bladder Infections" (Urinary Tract Infections). It Has Also Been Used For Decreasing The Smell Of Urine In People Who Are Unable To Control Urination (Incontinent).
Several studies have shown that daily consumption of powdered cranberry fruit lowers serum PSA in patients with prostate cancer significantly as much as 22.5%. There was also marker improvement in urination parameters: rate of urine flow, average flow, total volume and postvoid residual urine after 6 months of use. Cranberry whole fruit contains constituents that regulates the expression of androgen-responsive genes with no side effects.
Cranberry has also been linked to supporting a healthy viral and bacterial response.
- May support memory & mental acuity
- May help to support healthy kidney function
- Supporting healthy blood pressure levels
- May support healthy intestinal flora growth
- A source of antioxidants
- May help support a healthy prostate
- Possibly having diuretic properties
- May support healthy bowels
- May support a healthy inflammation response
- May support the body's ability to protect against infection
- A source of Resveratrol
- May help support a healthy bladder
- May help to support the healing of ulcers in the gastrointestinal tract
- May support healthy circulation
- Containing compounds that studies have shown may possess anti-asthmatic properties
- May help to support healthy teeth & gums
- Combating urinary tract infection
- May support digestive health
Constituents of Cranberries include:
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B-6, Folate, Choline, Betaine, Vitamin A (RAE), Beta carotene, Vitamin A (IU), Lutein & Zeaxanthin, Vitamin E, Gamma Tocopherol, Vitamin K
- Amino Acids: Tryptophan, Threonine, Isoleucine, Leucine,. Lysine, Methionine, Cystine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Valine, Arginine, Histidine, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Serine
- Anthocyanidins: Petunidin, Delphinidin, Malvidin, Peonidin, Cyanidin
- Flavan-3-ols: Catechin, Epigallocatechin, Epicatechin, Gallocatechin
- Flavonols: Kaempferol, Myricetin, Quercetin
- Proanthocyanidins: Proanthocyanidin Monomers, Proanthocyanidin Dimers, Proanthocyanidin Trimers, Proanthocyanidin 4-6mers, Proanthocyanidin 7-10mers, Proanthocyanidin (>10mers)
Suggested Use: Mix 1 tablespoon with juice, yogurt, or add to your favorite smoothie.
• Imported 100% raw from the USA ✓
• Carefully Packed in Nigeria ✓
• USDA Organic* ✓
• Non-GMO** ✓
• GMP Manufacturing ✓
All our products are 100% natural and processed in a FDA Registered Facility in the USA.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
We would love to hear from you
Do you have a question? A complaint?
Are we doing something really well? Or could we be doing something better?
Contact us below and someone will get right back to you.
Complaint Whatsapp messages only : +234 8104641061
Call us on: +234 8025719777
We are Accessible : Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm