Cordyceps Mushrooms- Choose Form
Scientific Name:Cordyceps militaris
Scroll down and choose capsule or powder
Natural health practitioners consider cordyceps mushroom to be far superior to anything else in nature
- A source of immune supporting phytochemicals
- Promotes deep sleep
- Strengthens gut function
- Supports weight management by supporting growth of Akermensia
- Support a healthy inflammatory response
- A source of beta glucans, saponins, amino acids, betulinic acid, & natural minerals
- Protects against oxidation
- Supports a healthy detoxification response
- Support healthy blood pressure
- An abundance of B Vitamins
- Natural source of Melanin supporting youthful looks & vibrant skin
- Reduces fatigue
- Supports healthy mental function
- Supports healthy digestion
- Supports a healthy metabolism
- Supports cardiovascular & respiratory systems
- Supports healthy blood glucose levels
- Support healthy uric acid levels in the body
- A source of the enzyme SOD (Superoxide dismutase)
- Supports a healthy central nervous & neurohumoral (they increase the activity of estrogens) systems of an organism
- This study highlight Cordyceps as decreasing serum creatinine, increase creatine clearance, reduce proteinuria and alleviate CKD-associated complications, such as increased haemoglobin and serum albumin
Nutrients in Cordceps Mushroom include:
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium
- Vitamins: Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Beta carotene, Vitamin K
- Phytochemicals: Beta-D-Glucans, Betulinic Acid, Flavonoids, Melanin, Phenols, Polysaccharides, Sterols, Tripeptide, Triterpenoids, Betulin
• Imported 100% raw from the USA ✓
• Carefully Packed in Nigeria ✓
• USDA Organic* ✓
• Non-GMO** ✓
• GMP Manufacturing ✓
All our products are 100% natural and processed in a FDA Registered Facility in the USA.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
We would love to hear from you
Do you have a question? A complaint?
Are we doing something really well? Or could we be doing something better?
Contact us below and someone will get right back to you.