Vitamin E 100 Capsules 313IU - 210 mg
Why take synthetic vitamin E, when you can choose our plant-based Vitamin E complex made from organic whole foods? Our natural vitamin E comes from real food, like organic coconut, rice bran, and sunflower seeds, with extracts of avocado, mango, kiwi, and blackberry. It includes mixed tocopherols — alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherol — plus tocotrienols, so you get the benefits of all 8 isomers of vitamin E, not just one. Studies show that natural vitamin E is absorbed better than synthetic.* Which makes sense, since your body is designed to get nutrients from food.
We believe that the best nutrition comes from Nature, not from a lab. That's why our supplements are made with plant-based ingredients that work naturally with your body to support your health and well-being. We think you'll feel the difference.
- Supports healthy brain function
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range
- Vitamin E's main role in the body appears to be neutralizing oxidation. For that reason, researchers think it plays an important role in protecting certain parts of the eye, which is particularly susceptible to oxidative damage.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that can help fight free radical damage and promote skin healing to diminish signs of aging. It also may provide strength to the protective barrier of the skin to prevent moisture loss
- Supports heart health
- Promotes healthy skin and hair
- A potent antioxidant and anti-aging nutrient, vitamin E benefits the whole body, supporting memory, heart, liver, & eye health. As well as healthy skin, hair, nails, and glowing skin.
High Potency: 50 capsules containing 210 mg of Vitamin E. Take one a day to get a complete, whole food blend of mixed tocopherols — including alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherol.
Made with Premium Ingredients that are :
Vegan & Vegetarian,
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
We would love to hear from you
Do you have a question? A complaint?
Are we doing something really well? Or could we be doing something better?
Contact us below and someone will get right back to you.