Neem Seed Oil (50ml)- Pure Cold Pressed Natural Unrefined Carrier Oil
Neem seed oil is an extract of the neem seed kernels. Some practitioners of traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine use neem oil to treat conditions ranging from ulcers to fungal infections.
This type of oil contains several compounds, including fatty acids and antioxidants, that can benefit the skin.
Benefits for the skin
Researchers have only recently begun to examine how plant compounds influence health and disease. As a result, few scientific studies have investigated the use of neem oil in general skincare or as a treatment for skin conditions.
Studies on the medicinal uses of neem concluded that its extracts can help treat a variety of skin conditions, including:
- skin thickening
- skin redness
The researchers also found that the extract boosted levels of a collagen-producing enzyme called procollagen and a protein called elastin.
Collagen gives the skin structure, making it look plump and full, while elastin helps retain the skin’s shape.
Production of these compounds decreases as people age. This eventually leads to dry, deflated-looking, thin skin and the formation of wrinkles.
Promoting wound healing
Research suggests that neem oil may help enhance wound healing.
This study, discovered that neem oil showed superior wound healing effects, allowing faster healing with no raised scars developed in head and neck cancer patients undergoing radiation or chemo-radiation
The researchers speculated that compounds in neem oil may promote blood vessel and connective tissue growth, thus enhancing wound healing.
A gel containing neem oil and St. John’s wort helped reduce skin toxicity from radiation therapy in the study involving 28 human participants who were receiving radiation therapy for head and neck cancer.
All participants experienced some reduction in skin toxicity following treatment with the gel.
Fighting skin infections
This study examined the antibacterial properties of cosmetic products containing neem compounds. The conclusion was that soaps containing extracts of neem leaf or neem bark prevented the growth of several strains of bacteria.
As a Spermicide
This study indicates than neem oil is an "ideal" female contraceptive, being easily available, cheap, and nontoxic.
Both males and females can take neem extract or neem oil as a contraceptive to prevent pregnancy in a most effective way.
Inserting neem oil through the vagina can act as a spermicide and successfully prevents the implantation of fertilized embryos in the uterine wall when use pre and post-coitus.
The main chemical constituents of Neem Carrier Oil are: Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Vitamin C, and Carotenoids.
OLEIC ACIDS (OMEGA 9) are known to:
- Maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin and hair
- Stimulate the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair
- Reduce the appearance of aging, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines
- Eliminate dandruff and thereby support hair growth
- Boost immunity
- Exhibit anti-oxidant properties
- Prevent joint inflammation, stiffness, and pain
STEARIC ACID is known to:
- Have cleansing properties that purge dirt, sweat and excess sebum from hair and skin
- Condition and protect hair from damage without diminishing luster or making it feel heavy
- Have exceptional cleansing properties
- Soften skin
PALMITIC ACID is known to:
- Have emollient properties
- Soften hair without leaving a greasy or sticky residue
LINOLEIC ACIDS (OMEGA 6) are known to:
- Moisturize hair and promote its growth
- Facilitate wound healing
- Exhibit anti-inflammatory properties
- Soothe acne and reduce chances of future outbreaks
- Promote moisture retention in skin and hair
ALPHA-LINOLENIC ACID (OMEGA-3) is known to:
- Lessen inflammation
- Control blood clotting on the skin
- Soothe joint pain and ease stiffness to improve flexibility
VITAMIN E is known to:
- Exhibit anti-oxidant activity
- Delay the appearance of aging
- Repair and improve the appearance of damaged tissue such as scars, acne, and wrinkles
- Protect skin and hair against environmental toxins such as those found in air pollution
CAROTENOIDS are known to:
- Exhibit anti-oxidant properties
- Prevent cellular damage
- Protect skin and hair against environmental toxins
- Repair skin damage and signs of aging caused by UV radiation, hormones, or acne
- Reduce hyperpigmentation caused by UV radiation, hormones, or acne
- Make skin appear exceptionally younger
- Stimulate the regeneration of skin
- Boost skin’s collagen and elastin production to increase thickness, elasticity, firmness, softness, and smoothness
- Hydrate skin by reducing water loss
NIMBIN is known to:
- Have antiseptic, antifungal, antipyretic and antihistamine properties
- Relieve redness and swelling.
• Imported 100% raw from the USA ✓
• Carefully Packed in Nigeria ✓
• USDA Organic* ✓
• Non-GMO** ✓
• GMP Manufacturing ✓
All our products are 100% natural and processed in a FDA Registered Facility in the USA.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
We would love to hear from you
Do you have a question? A complaint?
Are we doing something really well? Or could we be doing something better?
Contact us below and someone will get right back to you.