The Health Place
Honey Pure Raw Filtered Wildcrafted- 330 Grams
Scientific Name: Honey
Honey's Glycemic Index: 48 to 55
Honey is the natural sweet substance, produced by Apis mellifera bees from the nectar of plants or from secretions of living parts of plants, or excretions of plant-sucking insects on the living parts of plants,which the bees collect, transform by combining with specific substances of their own, deposit, dehydrate, store and leave in honeycombs to ripen and mature.
- 100% Pure
- 100% Natural
- No Additives
- All-natural Sweetener
- The perfect sweetener for teas, other beverages, and baked goods
- Honey color and flavor varies depending on the flowers visited by the honey bees and may vary from batch to batch
- Honey does not spoil, it may darken in color and naturally crystallize, but remains safe for consumption
- High Quality and purity
• Apiary Located in NIGERIA ✓
• Carefully Extracted and Filtered in Nigeria. ✓
• Wildcrafted Honey ✓
We would love to hear from you
Do you have a question? A complaint?
Are we doing something really well? Or could we be doing something better?
Contact us below and someone will get right back to you.