The Health Place
Folate -30 Capsules (1,000 mcg )
- Our Folate provides 1,000 mcg per capsule of Metafolin L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate.
- Naturally Occurring Folate: It provides Metafolin (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate.*
- Optimal Wellness: Folate is essential in fetal development and plays an important role in the maintenance of muscle tone in the G.I. tract, the functioning of the nervous system, and the integrity of skin, hair, and the liver.*
- Cellular Health: Adequate folate intake may provide significant cardiovascular, cellular and neural support.*
- Pure Quality: Our supplements are made with only premium ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers and guided by our nutritional experts, then carefully manufactured and tested to verify their potency and purity.
- Difference: What makes us different isn’t just our process or what goes into our supplements what we leave out matters, too.
- This product is FREE FROM wheat, eggs, tree nuts & peanuts, gluten, artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners, coatings and shellacs, GMOs, unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Folate for fertility
Taking folic acid can not only improve your chances of conceiving, but it also reduces the risk of serious birth defects that can occur in the first month of pregnancy.
Each serving size (1 vegetarian capsule) contains: Folate (as Metafolin, L-5-MTHF) 1,667 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 1,000 mcg). Other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water).
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please contact your healthcare professional immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Always consult your health care provider before taking any supplements. Pregnant or lactating women, people with existing medical conditions, or people taking medications should consult their health care provider/s before taking any dietary supplement. If you experience any adverse condition after taking this dietary supplement, discontinue use immediately and consult your health care provider. Keep out of reach of children
We would love to hear from you
Do you have a question? A complaint?
Are we doing something really well? Or could we be doing something better?
Contact us below and someone will get right back to you.