The Health Place
Clove Bud Essential Oil- Pure Natural Undiluted 15ml
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Botanical Name: Syzygium aromaticum
Family Name: Myrtaceae
INCI: Eugenia caryophyllus flower oil
Common Names: Clove Bud
Parts Used: Bud
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Scent: Strong, Rich Spicy
Appearance: Pale Yellow to Yellow
Physical State: Liquid
Organic Certified: Yes
Specific Gravity: 1.060
Flash Point (Closed Cup): 93.333°C
Traditionally, clove oil has been used for easing digestive upset, relieving pain, and helping with respiratory conditions. Research has found that clove oil may be beneficial with tobacco addictions and fighting fungal infections to reducing inflammation and supporting gum health.
• Apply clove bud oil essential oil on gums to relieve for toothaches for your gums, relieves toothaches and Pain - Using clove oil for tooth aches helps to relieve dental pain and dry sockets for healthier teeth and gums.
• SOOTHE TENSION HEADACHES: Apply a cloth soaked in clove bud essential oil to your forehead or temples to get the blood vessels open and reduce tension.
• Improve Overall Health - Clove bud essential oil boosts the body's defenses to protect you from within. With your fortified defenses, rest assured that you stay fit and healthy safeguarded by clove essential oil organic.
SAFETY PRECAUTION: For external use only. It is Recommended to dilute with a carrier oil before applying to your skin to minimize adverse reactions. We recommend that you patch test the oils for topical use. Dilute a small amount of the essential oil with a carrier oil of choice to clean skin on the inside of your elbow or wrist. Cover with a bandage and leave for 24 hours. If a rash or redness appears, discontinue use of product.
Essential oils are very concentrated and can be toxic if consumed. Keep oil out of reach of children and pets.
• Imported 100% raw from the USA ✓
• Carefully Packed in Nigeria ✓
• USDA Organic* ✓
• Non-GMO** ✓
• GMP Manufacturing ✓
All our products are 100% natural and processed in a FDA Registered Facility in the USA.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
We would love to hear from you
Do you have a question? A complaint?
Are we doing something really well? Or could we be doing something better?
Contact us below and someone will get right back to you.