The Health Place
Tea Tree Essential Oil (Australian)- Certified Organic Pure Natural Undiluted
Scientific Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia
Country of Origin: Australia
Botanical Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia
Family Name: Myrtaceae
INCI: Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil
Common Names: Tea Tree, Ti-tree
Parts Used: Leaf
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Scent: Medium, Fresh, Antiseptic, Mint, and Spice Back-Notes
Appearance: Colorless to Yellowish-Green
Physical State: Liquid
Organic Certified: Yes
Specific Gravity: 0.890
Flash Point (Closed Cup): 60°C
- Dry Scalp Treatment - Tea tree oil for hair can work wonders for your scalp care because tea tree hair oil clarifies the scalp and hair for healthier-looking hair thanks to tea tree oil for scalp
- Tea Tree Oil for Face Care - Give your face a clean boost with tea tree oil for skin care with our tea tree oil cleanser that doubles as one of the best essential oils for hair and aromatherapy oil
- Natural Foot Care - Try our tea tree foot soak and nail cleaner with natural tea tree oil for feet to clarify your skin for better nails due to the cleansing ability of tea tree essential oil for skin
- Using tree oil as a natural hand sanitizer may help kill a number of germs responsible for colds, flu and other illness.Tea tree oil has been shown to kill or repel insects. In some cases, it is as effective or more effective than standard insecticides or repellents.
- Tea tree oil contains compounds that fight bacteria responsible for body odor. It can be used to make a safe and effective deodorant.Tea tree oil may help speed wound healing by reducing inflammation and increasing white blood cell activity.
- Tea tree oil was found to be as effective against acne as benzoyl peroxide, the most common anti-acne medicationTea tree oil appears to be as effective against fungal nail infections as anti-fungal medications applied to the area.
- Tea tree oil may help reduce the severity of dandruff and improve other symptoms.Tea tree oil’s anti-fungal properties may help alleviate symptoms of athlete’s foot.
SAFETY PRECAUTION: For external use only. It is Recommended to dilute with a carrier oil before applying to your skin to minimize adverse reactions. We recommend that you patch test the oils for topical use. Dilute a small amount of the essential oil with a carrier oil of choice to clean skin on the inside of your elbow or wrist. Cover with a bandage and leave for 24 hours. If a rash or redness appears, discontinue use of product.
Essential oils are very concentrated and can be toxic if consumed. Keep oil out of reach of children and pets.
• Imported 100% raw from the USA ✓
• Carefully Packed in Nigeria ✓
• USDA Organic* ✓
• Non-GMO** ✓
• GMP Manufacturing ✓
All our products are 100% natural and processed in a FDA Registered Facility in the USA.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
We would love to hear from you
Do you have a question? A complaint?
Are we doing something really well? Or could we be doing something better?
Contact us below and someone will get right back to you.