Return & Refund Policy
1. No returns will be offered on Items that have been delivered without any damages or defects.
2. If the product is wrongfully delivered (different SKU instead of the SKU mentioned in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect, then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order against the return of the product subject to the fact of such defect being established.
*For Damages goods: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
1. To report damage in transit please get in touch with our customer care within 24 hours of delivery (+2348025719777, firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Our customer care team will look into the issue and revert back within 24 working hours.
3. Refunds will be made (i) within 2 working days from the date of receipt of returned goods.
4. No refunds would be given if the customer has provided wrong or incomplete shipping address, there are X failed delivery attempts by our shipping agency and/or the package is refused by the recipient.
5. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement, viz: Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery
*To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, without the seal broken or pouch opened, and in its original packaging.All costs of return shipping need to be borne by the purchaser (Unless the item received is defective)
6. All costs of return shipping need to be borne by the purchaser (Unless the item received is defective)
7. To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
8.* Refunds : We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method.
*Exceptions / Non-returnable items
1. Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom blends, items encapsulated for you and personal care goods (such body butters and DEODORANT). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
2. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
*On Exchanges: The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
All cancellations are subject to a cancellation charge/bank transaction charge including stamp duty charge N50, website transaction fees $1 approximately N1,000 and bank charges to transfer to purchasers account N50 or 2.5% of your total order value.
Refunds will be made via bank transfer into the individual’s bank account provided that complete and accurate bank account details are provided to us.
- There are circumstances when the company might have to cancel a particular order.
- Your receipt of an electronic or another form of order confirmation does not signify our final acceptance of your order and THE HEALTH PLACE reserves the right at any time after the receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
- Although our online stock inventory is programmed to update automatically, THE HEALTH PLACE reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, to inform you via telephone or email or mobile text about a shortfall in the quantity you ordered of any item. In all such cases, we have the right to either supply you less than the quantity you ordered, ISSUE YOU A PARTIAL REFUND OR EXCHANGE or cancel your order with prior notice to you.
- THE HEALTH PLACE has the right to cancel any orders received for the following reasons:
a. Force majeure or act of nature, including calamity or bad weather condition, and strikes.
b. Circumstances beyond the control of the merchant including out of stock, system error, item detail dispute, incorrect image, wrong promotion and wrong pricing among others.
c.In the event of system error, order/s may be cancelled automatically.
d. Non-compliance to order requirements.