Fire Cider Herbal Blend - 50 Grams
Scientific Name: HERBAL MIX
Fire Cider is our very own version of the well-known apple cider vinegar based tonic. It is a tasty blend of slightly spicy, warming, organic herbs and spices including ginger, cayenne, and turmeric. It makes a delicious brew to help support overall health, boost immunity and well-being all year round.
What is Fire Cider exactly?
The "Fire Cider" formula and name were coined by herbalist Rosemary Gladstar in the 1980s. The traditional tonic is a mixture of healthful herbs and spices including garlic, hot peppers, onion, and more. Those herbs are combined with apple cider vinegar, which infuses together for several weeks; and honey is added to the finished tonic.
It became so popular in part because it was made from common kitchen ingredients that were easy to find and inexpensive. It’s very simple to make, and tastes great, with just the right amount of sweet, sour, and spicy.
The "Fire Cider" recipe has since been adapted countless times over the last 40 years with hundreds of different variations.
- Mix with hot water and extra honey to make a tea.
- Infuse in Apple Cider Vinegar
Ingredients: Organic onion, organic garlic, organic astragalus root, organic ginger root, organic orange peel, organic turmeric root, and organic chili pepper flakes.
What you need:
- 400ml Apple Cider Vinegar (Organic/Raw)
- 1/4 cup of Honey (Local/Raw)
- Glass Jar with lid
- Parchment paper for metal lid
- Large long-handled spoon
What you need once cider is ready to be strained:
- Mesh strainer/cheese cloth
- Large glass bowl
- Jar for finished cider
Daily serving size: one teaspoon
- Place Fire Cider Blend ingredients into the jar.
- Pour in the apple cider vinegar covering all of the dried ingredients. Use the long-handled spoon to poke the herbs and spices down and continue filling with vinegar.
- Cover the jar with a piece of parchment paper if using a metal lid to prevent corrosion. Screw lid on tight and shake well.
- Shake daily and check after 2 weeks. Continue to infuse for 2-3 more weeks if you prefer a spicier cider. The longer you let it infuse, the hotter it will be.
- Once cider is ready and hot enough for you, carefully strain off all liquid into a fine mesh strainer over the glass bowl. You can also use a cheese cloth to squeeze out more liquid.
- If you wish, you can now add honey to your cider , adding honey is optional.
- Pour finished cider into a cleanjar and label.
- Keep cider in a dark cabinet and use within one year from making it.
• Imported 100% raw from the USA ✓
• Carefully Packed in Nigeria ✓
• USDA Organic* ✓
• Non-GMO** ✓
• GMP Manufacturing ✓
All our products are 100% natural and processed in a FDA Registered Facility in the USA.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using any herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
We would love to hear from you
Do you have a question? A complaint?
Are we doing something really well? Or could we be doing something better?
Contact us below and someone will get right back to you.