The Health Place
Deworming Mix- Choose
Scientific Name: HERBAL MIX
Scroll down and choose capsule or powder.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) assert that more than 880 million adults and children need treatment for intestinal worms.
Roundworm (Ascaris lumbricoides), whipworm (Trichuris trichiura) and the hookworm (Necator americanus and Ancylostoma duodenale) are the most common ones which affect humans.
The WHO recommends deworming children twice a year and adults once a year.
- Have irregular bowel movements and alternate between constipation and diarrhea
- Feel bloated after meals even if you didn’t overeat
- Suffer from painful flatulence and excessive gas
- Feel fatigued and sluggish especially after eating
- Have foul breath that doesn’t go away with regular hygiene methods
- Have trouble sleeping and lack of appetite
- Gain weight unexpectedly
Our deworming mix is a proprietary herbal mix for deworming, Cleanse and Intestinal Support for adults and children.
- This mix contains a unique blend of herbs that optimizes digesive flora and supports healthy intestinal Microorganism balance.
- This is a powerful formula designed for children and adults to keep a healthy balance of intestinal Micro Flora.
- Consists of herbs that have traditionally been used for decades to support and restore vitality to digestion and microbial balance.
- Get rid of those pesky invaders and feel better. Create a healthy balance of intestinal microflora in your digestive system.
We Recommended that you buy the deworming mix with Pumpkin Seeds and Diatomaceous Earth.
• Ingredients Imported 100% raw from the USA ✓
• Carefully formulated in Nigeria ✓
• USDA Organic* ✓
• Non-GMO** ✓
• GMP Manufacturing ✓
All our products are 100% natural and processed in a FDA Registered Facility in the USA.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
You should not use the information contained herein for
diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using any herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
We would love to hear from you
Do you have a question? A complaint?
Are we doing something really well? Or could we be doing something better?
Contact us below and someone will get right back to you.