The Health Place
Carrot Seeds Essential Oil (15ml)- Certified Organic Pure Natural Undiluted
Scientific Name: Daucus Carota
Botanical Name: Daucus Carota
Plant Part: Seeds
Extraction Method: CO2 Extraction
Color: Pale amber to reddish brown liquid.
Strength of Aroma: Medium
• Like a great book, there are layers to Carrot Seed. Its aroma is woody and sweet upfront, while spicy-yet-subtle notes make themselves known. For those seeking more from their essential oils, Carrot Seed is up to the task.
• Carrot Seed may be an ancestor of the common garden carrot, but its benefits are anything but garden variety. It can act as a defense against wrinkles and distressed skin, taking the place of other chemical-heavy beauty products. Dilute a few drops of Carrot Seed oil in your lotion to help rejuvenate your body’s largest organ — your skin!
• Stimulates cell renewal – making it an ideal oil for wrinkle creams and facial oils.
• Stimulates the sweat and sebaceous glands – thus benefiting dry and mature skin.
• Protects skin that is exposed to the elements.
• Tightens and rejuvenates the skin.
• Repairs damaged skin – making it useful for those suffering from eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis
• It is terrific for acne, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, aging, cellulite and much more. You can also dilute in a carrier oil and massage into abdomen to help soothe gas pain and cramps.
• 100% PURE DAUCUS CAROTA OIL: This therapeutic-grade essential oil is steam distilled from seeds of the wild carrot plant. It has a distinctive woody, strong herbaceous fragrance. Besides being great for the skin, it can also be diffused to put your mind at ease and create a relaxing environment.
SAFETY PRECAUTION: For external use only. It is Recommended to dilute with a carrier oil before applying to your skin to minimize adverse reactions. We recommend that you patch test the oils for topical use. Dilute a small amount of the essential oil with a carrier oil of choice to clean skin on the inside of your elbow or wrist. Cover with a bandage and leave for 24 hours. If a rash or redness appears, discontinue use of product.
Essential oils are very concentrated and can be toxic if consumed. Keep oil out of reach of children and pets.
• Imported 100% raw from the USA ✓
• Carefully Packed in Nigeria ✓
• USDA Organic* ✓
• Non-GMO** ✓
• GMP Manufacturing ✓
All our products are 100% natural and processed in a FDA Registered Facility in the USA.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
We would love to hear from you
Do you have a question?
Are we doing something really well?
Or could we be doing something better?
Just contact us below and our Customer Services team will get right back to you.
Whatsapp us on: +234 802-571-9777
Call us on: +234 802-571-9777
We are Open: Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm