The Health Place
Fibroids Mix - 100 Grams Powder
Scientific Name: HERBAL MIX
To encapsulate - please add this item and encapsulating to the cart and drop a note to have it encapsulated.
To teabag- please add this item and teabagging to the cart and drop a note to have it teabagged
This is a proprietary herbal mix that helps to nourish your body and promote hormonal balance.
It contains herbals cleansers that assist an overburdened liver to metabolize excess estrogen from the body. It also contains herbal astringents that may cause the contraction or shrinkage of tissues.
Keep in mind that lifestyle changes are most important otherwise it will be an unending cycle of fibroids regrowing.
You can use food to control your hormones and reverse uncomfortable symptoms. Here are simple, nourishing, hormone balancing principles and meals for anyone worried about estrogen dominance and fibroids:
- Reduce alcohol to no more than 3 drinks per week
- Reduce sugar to no more than 20 grams per week
- An Elimination Diet (where you eliminate gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, corn, nightshade vegetables and peanuts) will help you reduce the inflammation, hence the symptoms.
- Eat organic as much as possible.
- Add 2 tablespoons of freshly ground flaxseed once per day (Flaxseed, even though contains phytoestrogens, it helps to reduce the “dirty” estrogens) – helps with estrogen detoxification and add fiber to promote good bowel movement
- Support your liver – it’s the key organ responsible for estrogen detoxification.
Extra but useful information
*There is growing evidence to suggest that oral Vitamin D supplementation can help stop fibroid growth and may even help to shrink fibroids. Read here. This study concludes that Vitamin D3 used in the short term, keeps fibroids at their current size, preventing further growth and when used in the long term may shrink fibroids.
*It has been confirmed that women with Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) have a high level of vitamin D deﬁciency. Hence, a correlation has been established between the serum vitamin D level and several metabolic symptoms in PCOS patients Read here. It has recently been suggested that vitamin D deficiency may be responsible for the pathogenesis of PCOS.
*If you want organic, high strength Vitamin D3. our vitamin D3 is organic and high strength-10,000 IU.
* DIM is short for Diindolylmethane, It is derived from cruciferous vegetables. DIM assists the body in reducing harmful estrogen metabolites, it decreases and metabolizes bad estrogens into good estrogen, which reduces the risk of breast/uterine/ovarian cancer and fibroid symptoms. Research shows it also helps shrink fibroids, menopause symptoms, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), and hormonal acne.
* Calcium D-Glucarate promotes your body’s natural hormonal balance by enabling your liver to remove toxins and metabolizes hormones more efficiently. CDG binds to metabolized hormones, prevents its reabsorption, ensuring that what your body breaks down actually leaves your system. This overall support of liver function and metabolism of hormones and toxins makes CDG clear estrogens and xenoestrogens out of the body.
* Alongside the fibroid mix, We recommend these three supplements backed by research ( Vitamin D3, DIM and Calcium d Glucarate) alongside lifestyle changes for kicking fibroids to the curb.
• Ingredients Imported 100% raw from the USA ✓
• Carefully formulated in Nigeria ✓
• USDA Organic* ✓
• Non-GMO** ✓
• GMP Manufacturing ✓
All our products are 100% natural and processed in a FDA Registered Facility in the USA.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
You should not use the information contained herein for
diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using any herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
We would love to hear from you
Do you have a question? A complaint?
Are we doing something really well? Or could we be doing something better?
Contact us below and someone will get right back to you.
Complaint Whatsapp messages only : +234 8104641061
Call us on: +234 8025719777
We are Accessible : Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm